Where Have I Been?

It has been a month since I've posted anything here! Every now and then when I think it is high time I write about something, I remember the enourmous amount of documentation I have to go through.
There is lots that has happened in the past month or so, and I wish I had taken out time to blog about each one of them.
My marvellous 4 years (now I know that it's actually 3, really - you generally intern at a company in your last semester, and the semester before that you spend looking and worrying about where you'll be put up in the last semester). College was extraordinary. Now that I've started interning, I realise why everyone says they are the best years of their life. Its much harder to meet like minded people - the equally clueless sorts you met when your first joined university. Once you're out of that town full of people like you, it isn't easy to meet people who are willing to share their clueless-ness. (Trust me, everyone is - no one has any idea what they're doing in life. We all just sort of manage). Everyone has their own little circle and much like a new student in a school, you're trying your best to fit in somewhere. 
Leaving my hostel room was one of the most challenging things. Saying bye bye to my friends who planned a group trip to Jaiselmer where I couldn't go because my internship was starting early led me to tears. I never thought college would get over. Though I knew the entire semester that it's all about to end, we were all so used to being around each other that it never struck us that the day is running towards us this fast.
I got an internship at a place I could have only dreamt of. I had a strong desire to work in a company that was a mixture of hardware and software both - I was extremely against working towards making something just for the virtual world. So, The Secret is probably true. Things always seem to work out somehow. 
I started going through the Android source code, which was in plain words, scary. Must write about that too. 
Now that I'm in Bangalore and am working and understanding the technology here like a mad horse, it feels like its been 2 years since I left college. It is quite difficult to explain why I feel that way, and I'm not sure I myself know. The feeling will probably go when my friends from college who got an internship in Bangalore shift here. I was the only one to start a month early. Since a lot of them will be together, or at least know friends/seniors from college, it won't be all that new for them.
I have to write about the place I am living in currently! If there's one thing I never do right, its to plan out where I'll be staying, choosing my hotels, or the agenda for travel when Im on a vaction. I've said this before, but things just somehow work out magically. 3 hours before I left Ahmedabad I had no clue where I'll be headed to once I land in Bangalore. Cuckoo Hostel - it was the cheapest on Booking.com and decided I'd stay there for about 5 days until I find myself a new place. It has been about 18 days and I still haven't left the place! It's the coolest place in all of Bangalore! (Not that I've visited many places - actually, apart from the hostel, my office and the few places I've gone to eat I haven't seen much here. That's always the case - when I visited Bangalore last year for a short vacation, I found all sorts of nice restaurants and interesting people. But when you shift to a new city, that joy to discover vanishes because you procrastinate saying there's a lot of time for you to visit these new places). Definitely have to write about Cuckoo Hostel though.

Now that I feel I've done justice to my blog, by at least mentioning things I should have written about, I shall go back to the massive documentation I have to go through. Good day.

-
Oh also. Paytm is awesome. Its been super useful because of the monopoly-money-like-2000-currency-note. Should've written about that too.
And of course, my lifehacks app which is temporarily off of the playstore. 
Aaand about the new home I found here!
Aaaaaaand okay tata bye.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

[Breaking News] AI takes over universe to calculate Pi

Firebase Auth | The Debug vs Release Signature Problem

Cold Showers